CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday 8 December 2008

Now that britney is back, there's no reason for me to quit

With her new album CIRCUS and Arsenal with the new captain Cesc, they are really doing amazing. Facing the final exams and the interview, there's no way to holding back anything. Though under pressure, i can't give up. It's not even half way yet. Think about it, if i got the chance to go to london last year, now it is also the time for interview. Inevitablely, i have to work hard. And i am going to achieve it. Just wait and see. Everyone is doing his best to help me. Father had already give me a mock interview, and this weekend, my father's friend is going to have another interview the following weekend. And me course, mother is always there to support, help me in everyway. IT IS NOT HALF WAY YET, THERE'S NO REASON TO QUIT:-)

0 comments: