CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday 26 September 2008

irrationality course arrangement

without a course about Ordinary differential equation

jump soooo much to the partial differential equation
that make the course more difficult

so much different between my school and MIT
i c the reason why MIT is a world top school
they r really awesome


this makes me think about that again
why u broke my dream
I may could go to CAMBRIDGE

WHY WHY WHY??????
U DAMN FUCKING LIFE DESTROY...

havent u done enough?????????

u know HOW MUCH i wanna go to britain
there is no reason for u to stop me 
u just thought that I choose this is the best for u
because u can show off when u havin meals with ur colleagues and friends
u never care my feelings

i know i am jealous
of those people who can go abroad
i wanna be the best
but it just i am not now

i am still me
right?
tell me?
forget about it...

0 comments: