CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday 2 September 2008

find those childhood friends

I found him

the one i used to like a lot



what can i say?

amazing! of course



but suddenly it feel so strange

it's like everything is over so long ago

he is just a childhood mate



We havent met since i was 10

jan. 20 2000

the day i left

the place i have lived for 10 years

all my memories start there

my early life



but it is a past

a period of my life

the place i miss the most and i love the most



but i was not 10

i am 18 right now



and i wasnt 15 the year i fall for him the first time

the first time i fall in love

just so crazy

i didn't know right now what may happen if i could ever see him again

embarrassing? out of words? shock? sad? passion?



i really have no idea

it makes me want to cry

tears about to fall

but i have to be strong
i have to move on
that is all

0 comments: